Inexpensive & Healthy Skincare Routine
Looking for an inexpensive healthy home remedy skincare routine that works?
Well look no further.
1. Use 365 Olive Oil as Makeup Remover. Only $6 at Whole Foods
Has Vitamin E
Doesn’t clog pores
2. Use Alaffia Soap as your Cleanser. Only $2.49 at Whole Foods.
I replaced all my harsh & heavy chemical cleaners with this organic soap.
Tip: If you have nails use the palm of your hands (no finger tips) so you won’t irate your skin.
3. Witch Hazel is for Acne. Only $2.88.
It’s also used for any Bacteria that was left on your skin after you cleansed your face.
This bad boy is my key secret. So shhh. lol.
4. STEP: 1 Use Indian Healing Clay as Skincare Mask. Only $6.65
The clay draws out toxins from the skin.
Also makes the skin softer.
And another thing it helps reduce the appearance of scars.
5. STEP: 2 Apple Cider Vinegar. Only $3.69
Helps reduce age spots.
Fights acne, pimples and blemishes.
Balances skins pH.
Fights wrinkles as well as removes toxins from the face.
After steps 1 & 2 are mixed apply it to your face.
Let it dry.
Tip: Don’t forget your neck & ears.
6. Use Shea Butter as Moisturizer. Only $4.00 *varies by size and source* at Whole Foods.
This stuff is literally life changing.
What type of skin do you have?
Skin Type: Combination Skin
Oily T-Zone & Dry on forehead/and sides of my face.
Why use oil when you’re oily?
Oil tricks your body into thinking you’re already “oily” thus reduces oil production, whereas highly drying products works temporarily but makes you even oilier.
How long did you do this for?
30 days before sharing this but now I do it more regularly.
When did you start seeing a change?
After 2 weeks. Keep in mind that everyones different plus I added a lot of water intake.